Friday, April 10, 2009

had sports day ytd.horrendous run for me.hahaha.didnt warm up properly ended up running slower than practice and my muscle was super tensed.DONT LIKE.LOL...after that got pw results.kinda of expected.but who doesnt want to get A!LOL...hmmmm...met up with some ssc ppl in the evening to have dinner with mryoyoy(aka mr yeo). it was a brillant session.haha.crap so much,gossip like noboday's business.took photos.SIGH~~those days..HAHAHAHA..

today went for a pw 'celebration'!! LOL...went to astons and ben&jerry's!! well,i didnt eat alot,not much of appetite.hahaha..it was great.like what george said,for the first time we come out as a pw group,we dont have to ______(LOL).hahaha.george treat us to B&J ice cream!! (cuz he got A,which was expected!) sigh...rmb those days when we were pissed with each other and unhappy wif one another is jus so funny.and those days are over so fast!


candy&me with..GREEN CANDY FLOSS!classic.LOL
at B&JS

awesome ambience


kinder joy on the table!



xindi,me,myeo




me,xindi ...we had a great time talking so much things!


part of the family...LOL



NYNY


there's so much going on that im bursting soon.
help.will u be there?
''life is like a maze,love is a riddle''---nice song ! (the show by lenka!)
i cant help it..really.why ur fac ekeep appearing out of the blue?!!?
maybe im really losing those nuts and bolts afterall!LOL.
miracle.miracle.miracle.
please.please.please.
you.you.you.
me.me.me.






No comments: