Wednesday, November 3, 2010

pimples.result of getting stress out.the stress of making decision out of so many other choices.which route is the one that i'll ultimately choose? i chose to pursue something that I prefer,i've been patient.however,i question myself: can I make it? it's not that i'm unwilling to put in the effort,but it really affects my future and i certainly do not want to screw up big time.

getting reply from the *ahem* is seriously damn SLOW! frustration kicks in,hmmm....does desperation shows it too? i really wonder...

getting SAT books soon.looking forward to mug hard.kinda of miss sch,but never mind,i chose to have the gap year.LOL...gotta exercise hard to build up my stamina within how many days.LOL.decided to go for everything and take some time to sit down and really think through before penning down my signature on that piece of black and white paper which will rule my life for the next 10 years or so.gosh.it's a very LONG process.

whew,after typing out,i actually feel so much better.hahaha

i'm a girl who dare to venture.

No comments: