Friday, December 12, 2008

more photos

darn...stay at home for how many days,my stomach is still churning ?!?!?! irritating leh..STTM!! no one's free to acc me go jogging/running....*sobs* hahaha...hope i wun gain any weight!! shall go out tmr, to get a pair of shoes,or else i always wear NUM haivannas go out...

hmm...when can i meet up with my badminton clique? LOL..rmb my invitation!! lOL..

how abt the OCIP team sentosa trip??? LOL..im going kuku...LOL..

how abt my sec clique?? tsk tsk...hahaha...

need to study MSA..-_-

some photos again taken during the trip.

trip to waterfall
2nd day--sleep at bangkok airport..freaking cold!


ridiculous saikang day! haha

REH!! wearing my cap!! are u back in school??

saikang night!

me...trying to be funny...

one of the tiring tasks...digging soil.

OMG!! OMG!!! BANK is beside me!! but...he's so thin!!!
social culture night..last night there

hmmm..my stomach still churning..weird!!! LOL..

1 comment:

rach~* said...

get well soon! where did you tagboard go??