Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HOT SUNNY DAY

went cycling with my family at ecp today!! awesome weather...BUT abit too awesome...im super burning right now!! my whole family is burning like mad!! as in...our faces...red as lobsters! painful...and for the first time ...i wore a cap when i was walking along the beach! i didnt dare to go tanning..but im still super red and tanned!! abit too ouch!!

ecp wasn't crowded! thanks to my suggestion! hahaha...cycle during weekday is better lah...but one horrendous thing was....MY SIS AND MY BIKE...DISGUSTING TO THE CORE!! it's rented from a newly opened place/store etc...we had LOTS of fun cycling/peddling like crazy dogs..but we didnt travel far!! can u imagine cycling in those bloody bikes from ecp to changi then back again?!?! hell....!! i gotta carry the backpack...blow my nose cuz of my running nose and lead the way! LOL.....tiring...i gave up peddling fast and cycle behind my sis and my parents...LOL...i cycle super slowly and enjoyed looking at the planes and take quite a number of pictures!! hahahaha

after lunch (i ate a bit...but drank lots of water and sugar cane! cooling! hahaha) we chiong back to return the bikes..and rested. and my mum said, 'lets go parkway parade'!! i was like ??!!?!??! GG...my dad,sis and i were deadbeat...luckily...my sis and i didnt hav to go and we took bus to orchard and took 190 home..so my dad accompanied my mum to go shopping.. :P ...

the sun is SUPER SCORCHING!! OUCH OUCH OUCH!!

hmmm...gotta power mug tmr and on fri! probably running on fri morning!! then go adidas sales at expo on sat !! hahaha...hope to get the things i want at a good price! :P



didnt know that there're nice places at ecp!


i was bored and entertained myself with the cam and walking along the shore on my own...LOL


cloudless day1!! but..abit too hot lah..but u can really see the horizon!the sea and sky tgt!



sailing...reminds me of kayaking...so irresistable!





No comments: