Friday, March 13, 2009

just so drained....

okay...being super uber random here....BUT I WANNA GO ONTO SINGPORE FLYER!!!! hahahaha.who will go with me? *HINT*

feeling so drained.wonder why?hmmm...must be the block test's fault!damn it...hope i'll make it.cant sleep well recently,so weird!cuz im so freaking tired!! something's wrong with me...my body is going upside down! LOL...

finally march holidays is next week!! but sch reopen,i've still got 2 H2 papers....physics and econs!nevertheless,im still gonna find some time to chill and go out!cant wait to meet up with my good old pal JP,juju and chacha!!! hahaha....also,audrey,gina they all!!! miss all the nonsense! HAHAHAHAHA....then can take lots of pictures!!! whee!!!

hmmmmm...planning my exercise schedule,sounds crazy right? LOl...i haven't run for more than a week after my sprain.my ankle is so much better now! (P.S. THANK YOU to those who cared about my ankle...as in...nvm,i know i sound super weird...HAHAHAHA)

i've been craving for some shopping spree..but seriously,im BROKE TO THE MAX!!! darn!! practically can make a list of the things i want...but most of them are really redundant! LOL...take a look at the list...for fun! LOL

anw..wonder why i kinda of lost my appetite.this is bad.LOL...HAHAHA..normally after an exam paper,i'll crave for lots of delicious food, but not these few days.even though my stomach grumble and groan like mad during the paper,but when i end my paper..i just don't feel hungry.in fact i feel so grossed out eating super/heavy flavoured food. my sis went to marks&spencer to buy some snacks,and i ate one small easter egg, and i was like :''WHAT THE!??! why is it so sweet????'' my sis was like..''excuse me,thought u've got a sweet tooth??''ended drinking lots of water and my mum's home-cooked barley. hmmm...need some zest in my life!! LOL..like what? hmmmmm....haha

things i want to buy:
1.red fbt shorts(round cut)
2. adizero split shorts women (YELLOW)
3. adidas Xephyr/adidas supernova light sunglass
4. well...im currently trying to find some fabulous/nice flowy dress which are cheap..but it's so difficult...LOL
5. A WATER BOTTLE!!! this is super essential! LOL
6. He's just not that into you by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
7. The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
8. need some bright colour clothes....SHOPPING!!! LOL....

hahaha.this list has alot of sports stuff..LOL...sian.....




happen to stumble upon a blog.just thought that it's so tiring to play this mind game.or am i the only one who's being playing the dumb game? why cant a girl do something?but then..the guy will think u're a freak isn't it? just hate this part,guessing and waiting....


No comments: