Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HOT and HUMID!!

though this may sound kinda of random, but i finally know that acne/pimples are mainly due to stress or hormonal change (which takes up 90% of the probability) while consuming too much chocolates&chilli& fried/oily food contributes 10%. HOWEVER,it is still NOT WISE to eat too much unhealthy food if u wan to have nice and smooth complexion. Hard work is definitely essential, for instance washing your fac ewith the CORRECT cleanser and knowing your face well, whether it is oily or dry base! the doc say mayb i've got too much stress.wonder why.LOL...prob unknowingly fear for my a level results(which is imbecile, like worrying so much can help) and prob i still haven get the job i wan?? stress comes easily for me.and that's really bad for me.sobs.HAHAHAHAHAHA

[PS:太阳。。是向日葵的好朋友。。因为它能照耀出四十八分钟后的微笑。。雨。。是大地万物的好朋友。。因为它能洗涤掉一切的悲伤和不愉快。。
如果太阳是微笑。。那雨水就是宁静了。。]--read this paragraph/comment from a fan of lawrence wong. thought this is rather nice. hahaha.frens,im not emo-ing.

hmmm...went to holland v with my mum to find my sis for lunch,ate ramen.which is really delicious.forced myself to finish the bowl of ramen.wasnt that hungry.

such a HOT and HUMID day...........

shall shop for my sis's present

please give me that (whatever it is)

No comments: