Friday, January 16, 2009

18th birthday eve

THANK GOD!! seriously man..

TGIF!!!!

1st week of school and it's kinda of killing me, but lucky i'm still alright with getting up at 5am and sleeping at a super duper late time..

had 3 celebrations on 3 consecutive days...dunno why but it made me kinda of sick of eating food or eating cakes...hahaha...but it's not the bday people's fault...i just didnt have the mood...or 'correct' emotion!! hahaha...

went to celebrate cpf's 18th bday on tues at astons!! the food is awesome and the price is so FANTASTIC!!!!! hahaha...but the service need some..eh...improvement...LOL...

i was looking forward to my bday, which is tmr...but, now, i cant be bothered with it man. just another day.

but i really thank (in no order of merit or etc) CPF,DIP,ALICIA,CANDY,RACHEL for the wonderful cards, scarf, wallet, photo frame, board, horny lollipop, kung fu panda puppet!!! thanks alot...sorry gals if i looked sad/frustrated when ur gave me the puppet at first...today is not my day and this week is kinda of sucky for me...so sorry girls..

18th bday...i was hoping for something big...but now, if i have some silence/rest at a fantastic place with no weird ppl disturbing me..i think that's the best present?? hahaha...im not sure...

but what do i really want?

i know there's something i want.something money can't buy. HAHAHAHAHA...

why am i so freaking sad?!?!?!?!?!?!? this is so wrong!

dun tink studies is being affected/ affecting me...

then what?

No comments: