Saturday, January 10, 2009

frustrated!!

darn!!

so frustrated today!!

lost my math worksheets!! as in the qns that i've completed...so lucky!!!gotta redo by tmr morning 6am! no choice!

spend all day long cleaning the house again!!! damn...

no time to run/swim today....irritating!

miss them! super irritating!!! 2 more weeks??? or 3??

decorated the house for tmr's party...*groan*

some happy things?? hmmmm

cut my hair at jeanyip, now my hair is short for a pony tail..darn,hahaha...bought hair mask to treat my super dry hair. bought a pair of sneakers.YEAH!! sis chose it for me.nice lah...eh..ate tom yam noodles! happy...nothing else man..LOL...hope my hair will grow longer asap!!

hahaha...tmr gotta go taka in the morning to collect a HUGE cake...hahahaha!! my sis is an adult!! gosh!! so scary..in a way...so much to think about..hahaha..sounds old!

anyone got an idea where's Asics Convert Line shop? i wanna buy the running shoes :D

18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....
18th bithday coming....

No comments: