Monday, January 26, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR!

ok...i hereby wishing everyone a happy new year! maybe this ox year,everyone will do well in a levels...or in ur studies/cca/sports and etc :D

gosh...thought cny will have a good rest..

NO WAY MAN!!!

got so busy and only had 3 hours plus of sleep,kinda of like tradition lah..LOL...went to temple early in the morning with my parents.still have so many devoted buddhist.my sis was grumbling all the way,well she just isn't a morning person, that's all! hahaha...

went home and sleep for AWHILE.hahaha...change up and went out to collect ang baos!!! hahahaha..no lah..house visiting..LOL..it's so tiring and PAINFUL!! PAINFUL because, as you can see in the photo..the heels are REALLY SUPER HIGH!!! gosh!!! poor sis..she walk until her legs tremble, but luckily, im wearing flats tomorrow!! hahaha....one thing,i nearly wore the same thing as my cousin today, but i decided to wear a dress..haha..or else it's the same red and white checked long sleeved and tube people...LOL...

yawn!!! tiring man!! hahaha..didnt have much appetite today...dunno why..LOL..

anyway,we're so lucky today.whenever we just walked out to the roadside and flag,there'll be a taxi pop out!! HAHAHAHAHA...

arghhh...havent do my hw yet...haha..dun tink i'll do anyway..LOL...

hmmmm....CANT WAIT TO MEET UP wif the badminton girls!! :D can wear new clothes ...hehehehe...

more photos will be uploaded..LOL..

my sis's GUESS incredible high heels(left) & my red hot heels(right)
me with my red heels

me with my sis's heels

sis&me

sis&me
P.S. apparently my sis & i are kinda of vain! LOL...HAHAHAHAHAHA...well,we just like our outfit lah...hehehe.and it's a practise we do.take photos during cny










No comments: